February 20, 2009

Cuatro Semanas

Only four weeks until I head south of the border for La Manzanilla. As the days draw closer, I get more and more excited in anticipation of meeting everyone at the La Catalina Educational Foundation and everyone in the community. I feel like so many emotions run through my mind as I begin to prepare myself for this amazing opportunity.

Four weeks is plenty of time to take care of big and little details, but I feel so overwhelmed and have so much left to do. Studying, painting, working, packing, planning...ahhh!!!

While I am counting down the days until I arrive in Mexico, I pray that I do not take these next four weeks for granted. I want to make the most of my time here with my family and friends. I don't want to become complacent, just looking forward to my future adventure. Rather cognizant and grateful for the opportunities and blessings that are in front of me each and every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so excited for you!! i'm praying that everything goes smoothly :) keep us updated!!!!!