April 28, 2009

Drenched

Psalm 33 has been a constant read lately. Reminding me of His greatness, His beauty, His power. It is impossible for me to wrap my mind around the fact that He created the Earth and all its beauty, but also knows the tiny details like the number of hairs on my head or how many tears I have cried.



"He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the steadfast love of the Lord." Psalm 33:5































"He gathers the waters of the sea as a heap; he puts the deeps in storehouses. Psalm 33:7


















"Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!" Psalm 33:8


The Message says "...Earth is drenched in God's affectionate satisfaction..." (Psalm 33:5). How sweet is that? That God lavished His love and affection while creating Earth and has allowed us to admire the results.

Without a doubt, the Lord has brilliantly designed and adorned this planet we live on. I pray my eyes constantly recognize His unbelievable masterpiece, giving glory to Him for all His greatness.

No comments: